A+N+ course is designed to provide professionals with extensive networking knowledge to accomplish their day to day job A+N+. The A+N+ curriculum includes information and practice activities to prepare them for configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting basic tasks of a networks. A+N+ training course (but is not limited to) will build on your existing user-level knowledge and experience with computer software, hardware and Networking to present fundamental skills and concepts that you will use on the job. In this course, you will acquire the essential skills and information you will need to install, upgrade, repair, configure, troubleshoot, optimize, and perform preventative maintenance of basic computer hardware, operating systems and Network.
- Increased reliance on SaaS applications for remote work
- More on troubleshooting and how to remotely diagnose and correct common software, hardware, or connectivity problems
- Changing core technologies from cloud virtualization and IoT device security to data management and scripting
- Multiple operating systems now encountered by technicians on a regular basis, including the major systems, their use cases, and how to keep them running properly
- Reflects the changing nature of the job role, where many tasks are sent to specialized providers as certified personnel need to assess whether it’s best to fix something on site, or to save time and money by sending proprietary technologies directly to vendors